Hey guess what, I decided to make a puzzle today to celebrate my 23rd birthday! It's been forever since I posted here. If you didn't know already, I have been writing Yahoo Minis for the past couple months, and mine run every Monday. Outside of that, I've been pretty busy the past 8 months since I started my full-time job at Trader Joe's. Enjoy this 23-word puzzle! Shoutout to Anna Harkins's recent Puzzmo for some mild inspiration. Music rec below as always.
I'm back! Since my last puzzle I started my last semester of college, finished said semester, graduated , turned 22, and have been enjoying my time off over the past six or so weeks. Recently, I've been writing a lot of puzzles that I've sent out to various places (be on the lookout for those!) that all have somewhat different cluing guidelines, so I've been switching gears a lot mentally and also thinking about what sort of style I prefer. This puzzle has a mix of styles and also some silly clues since I'm just having fun out here. Hope you enjoy! Music rec below as always. puz pdf
Welcome back! I had an absolutely amazing time last weekend at Lollapuzzoola, where I met so, so many people whose puzzles I love so, so much. I am so grateful that I had that experience—here's to many more Lollas! Here's a themed puzzle! It should hopefully play on the easier side. Hope you enjoy! .puz pdf And here's a music rec on the way out:
Comments
Post a Comment